- 1 can Grands Buttermilk Biscuits
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 2 Tsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 Tsp. oregano
I made these last night as a side for Shrimp Alfredo with Angel Hair. They’re great just as an appetizer too, with a little marinara dipping sauce on the side. Yum!
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
2. Spray 8″ or 9″ round baking dish with nonstick spray and set aside.
3. Cut each biscuit in half, then each half into tiny rectangles. Add to large mixing bowl.
4. Melt butter in microwavable safe dish. Add garlic powder and stir. Pour garlic butter over over biscuit pieces and stir until well coated.
5. Add remaining ingredients: parmesan, mozzarella and oregano. Stir with a wooden spoon or spatula until well coated.
6. Spread mixture into baking dish and bake for 15-18 minutes. Serve warm!