- 1 can crescent rolls
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 jar alfredo sauce
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups broccoli
- 1 Tbsp. dried basil
- 1 Tsp. salt
- 1 Tsp. garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp. parmesan cheese
2. While chicken is browning, steam broccoli. I use a stove-top steamer, but a microwave-safe dish and 1/3 cup of water works. A few minutes covered in a microwave-safe dish should do the trick.
3. Drain chicken and set aside.
4. Spray an 8″x8″ baking dish with nonstick spray and set aside.
5. Unroll crescents. Use half (4 triangles) to cover bottom of baking dish. Stretch to elongate each piece of dough to cover the entire bottom.
6. Top with cooked chicken.
7. Top chicken with broccoli.
8. Pour entire jar of alfredo sauce over broccoli and chicken.
9. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
10. Cover with remaining crescents. Sprinkle top with parmesan (and parsley for presentation if you like!)
11. Bake uncovered at 350ºF for 16-18 minutes in middle oven rack.
Allow to cool, serve and enjoy!