- 1 lb. cooked sausage
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 1/2 cups frozen tater tots
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
This is definitely going in my weekend breakfast rotation! Quick and to prepare and goes great for breakfast or brunch. Just a matter of layering a few ingredients and letting the oven do most of the work! Definitely my idea of “comfort”.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Spray 8″x8″ or 9″x9″ baking dish with nonstick spray.
3. Add tater tots to dish. Don’t crowd them together, try leaving a little space between the tots.
4. Pour beaten eggs on top of tots.
5. Add cooked sausage.