- 1/4 cup cold butter (1/2 a stick)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- dash of salt
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 can Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp. butter, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 Tbsp. milk
Instructions: (modified slightly from chef-in-training.com)
1. Preheat oven to 400ºF.
2. Cut in butter to sugars, cinnamon, salt and flour to form crumbs.
3. Spray cookie sheet lightly with nonstick spray. Separate crescent roll dough into 8 pieces. Sprinkle crumbs on top of unrolled slices.
4. Bake at 400 degrees F for 8-12 minutes.
5. I used a pizza cutter and cut each piece into smaller triangle-sized pieces. This was especially nice using the Grands Crescents!
6. To make glaze: Blend together all the glaze ingredients and drizzle over Sugar Crumb Crispies.